Residential treatment, also called inpatient treatment, is a stepping stone to recovery from substance abuse and mental health disorders. By staying in a rehab facility, you are giving yourself a safe space to be committed to your healing. You are not distracted by the outside world and daily life that hinders your progress. Our treatment and inpatient facilities are designed to be functional yet calming. We provide the amenities of home while also encouraging the healthy hard work necessary for your health.
How Does Residential Rehab Work?
Upon arrival to a residential stay, a plan of treatment and aftercare are designed. These are patient-centered plans, meaning a patient has input on their treatment and what happens when they leave. We assess each person to address their mental health, physical health, and emotional needs during their stay. The aftercare plan is designed to minimize relapse, promote a healthy way of living, and support the person in their newfound healthy life.
Find Help Through Our Residential Rehab Program
Whether you or a loved one needs help, we are here. Call us today to learn more about how we can help improve your current situation. Our trained professionals will guide you through the process and make it as easy as possible for you.
Members Of Our Team
Our team includes:
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Licensed addiction counselors
- Wellness and fitness specialists
- Continuing care coordinators
- Financial advocates
- Clinical case managers
Advantages of Inpatient Rehab And Treatment
Residential treatment comes with a wide range of benefits, including:
- A safe and comfortable environment
- A structured schedule to make recovery as effective as possible
- Freedom from outside relapse triggers, such as toxic family relationships, a stressful work environment, or temptation from peers or people they used to.
- Regular and easy access to medical professionals for health and safety
- On-site clinical staff to provide around-the-clock support
- Having the support and encouragement of others who are going through similar experiences.
- Access to various amenities for self-improvement, wellness, and learning to live a drug-free life.
- Medically assisted detox.
- Peer Support.
- Individualized treatment planning.
- Meals are provided.
- Comprehensive aftercare planning and step-down levels of care.
- Alumni Support.
- Specialty therapies like EMDR and TMS.
- Support for co-occurring disorders.
- One-on-one therapy
- Group therapy.
- Relapse prevention.
- Family therapy.
- Medication assistance.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Yoga therapy and exercise therapy.
- And many more evidence-based treatment modalities.
Start The Admissions Process
If you have a drug and or alcohol addiction, we are here to help. Taking the first step toward entering a rehab program is the hardest part of the entire process. Our admissions coordinators are here to help and support you on your journey. The conversation is complimentary and you don’t haveto make any commitments. We are experts in addiction and behavioral health and provide a safe place for healing. You can overview our admissions process and rehab guides if you want to do more research before having a conversation.